The IsaBody Challenge Official Rules & Regulations
2015 IsaBody Challenge Criteria
The winners will be those Participants with the most compelling stories as to “why” and “how” improving their physical image has improved their lives. Participants will be required to submit an essay and “before” and “after” photos. Participants are also encouraged to submit other materials such as body fat analyses, lifestyle photos, and home videos to further supplement their essay and demonstrate their overall transformation. A physician or qualified trainer at a local health club can measure body fat. Any inappropriate material will be deemed invalid. All essays must be in English. A panel of unbiased judges, from the Isagenix Corporate Management Team, will select all winners. Each judge will score each contestant on a scale based on 50 percent from the essay and 50 percent from the “before” and “after” photos. A positive weight will be given to those that have competed in a previous IsaBody Challenge®. Judges will be notified if a Participant has submitted additional material and will have the opportunity to evaluate them if they choose to learn more. The scores will be tabulated to give each contestant a cumulative score from each judge. The scores of these judges will then be combined to give each contestant a final score, which will be used to determine the winners. The decision of the judges is final.
Note: If a Participant finishes the Challenge three weeks or more prior to the Challenge end date, they must submit four final “maintenance” photos. If selected, Participant must maintain their success to the satisfaction of the judges, to be eligible for consideration as a finalist.
Written Essay (50 percent of score)
The essay should be approximately 250-500 words and must describe how their transformation using Isagenix has improved and impacted their life. The essay is required to be submitted no more than two weeks after the Participants Challenge end date. Topics for discussion may include but are not limited to: What your Challenge goals were and how you achieved them, why you entered the Challenge, how Isagenix products benefited you, how you will motivate others to achieve success through the use of the Isagenix products and your next IsaBody Challenge goal.
Essay must include:
- Participant name
- “Before” and “after” weight
Supplemental material may be attached to the essay as long as the file is 2 MB or less. Some examples are listed below.
- Body fat analyses
- Medical Reports
- Business Statistics
Note: The essay and photo sizes must be 2MB or below. Once submitted the completed entry becomes the sole property of Isagenix to be used in any manner deemed appropriate. Contestants may also mail in additional information to:
Attn: IsaBody Challenge
2225 S. Price Rd.
Chandler, AZ, 85286 USA
“BEFORE” AND “AFTER” PHOTOS (50 PERCENT OF SCORE)
In order to qualify for judging, each Participant must submit four “before” and four “after” photos. “Before” photos must be taken on the Participant’s start date. “Before” Photos must be uploaded within two weeks of the participants start date. “After” photos must be taken on the Participant’s Challenge end date. Full-body photos must be taken in the upright position. “After” photos must be uploaded within two weeks of the Participant’s end date. If the deadline is missed, email IsaBodyChallenge@IsagenixCorp.com for more information.
Four Photos Required for Judging:
- One frontal photo with a date and time stamp or current day’s newspaper taken on the established start date.
- One frontal view without a newspaper or date and time stamp
- One profile (side view) photo
- One back photo
PHOTO ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS AND INFORMATION:
- The photos must be authentic, not altered or modified. If any photo tampering is evident Participant will be immediately disqualified.
- The date on the paper or time stamp must match the day the contestant begins their Challenge.
- The same type of clothing is recommended to be worn in all photos.
- High-quality photos (300 dpi) are recommended to show the best and most detailed results.
- Unusually revealing or provocative photos will be deemed invalid.
- The purpose of the photos is to demonstrate a clear body transformation that has been achieved through hard work, effort and determination in completing a comprehensive nutrition and exercise regimen, incorporating the Isagenix products.
- Photos must be 2 MB or smaller to be uploaded into the Associate Back Office.
- The file format for uploaded photos is JPG.
- Participants should take the photos using a white or light-colored solid backdrop for optimal visibility.
- All photos sent to Isagenix become the property of Isagenix. They will not be returned and may be used in any manner deemed appropriate by Isagenix. The contestant should retain digital, hard copies and/or negatives for their own records.
- Since the photo with the newspaper is for verification of the date of the photo, the date or headline must be visible in the photo or a date and time stamp must be used.
- A digital image upload feature is available via the IsaBody Challenge “Contest” page in the Associate Back Office.
PARTICIPATION IN PREVIOUS CHALLENGES (Positive Weight)
The completion of a previous Challenge is not a requirement to be selected as a winner; however it will be weighted positively during the judging process. Participants can sign up for back-to-back Challenges, but may not do two Challenges simultaneously. Participants must complete their previous Challenge before entering the next one. Participants can restart their Challenge at any time.
Note: By participating in the IsaBody Challenge and submitting your entry into the Associate Back Office the Participant agrees to the following terms:
“MAINTENANCE” PHOTOS AND WEIGHT
To be considered in the judging process, Participants must maintain or improve their success. Participants who complete their Challenge period three weeks or more prior to the Challenge Judging must submit four final “maintenance” photos that must comply with all guidelines as set forth for the “before” and “after” photos. These will be used during judging to verify that the Challenge results have been maintained through the end of the Challenge. Dates requiring maintenance photos are as follows:
- Celebration Challenge completed prior to May 30, 2015; maintenance photos will be required between June 13, 2015 and June 20, 2015.
- New Year Kick Off Challenge completed prior to October 18, 2014; maintenance photos will be required between November 1, 2014 and November 8, 2014.
- Top Achievers Challenge completed prior to February 7, 2015; maintenance photos will be required between February 21, 2015 and February 28, 2015.
- Men and women 18 years of age and older, as of their registration date, are eligible to participate in the IsaBody Challenge.
- All Participants must be residents of the U.S., Canada or Puerto Rico.
- Corporate Isagenix employees including but not limited to corporate contractors, corporate consultants, and temporary employees are not eligible as winners or trip companions.
- Participant must be an Isagenix Independent Associate or Isagenix Preferred Customer during the time they are enrolled in the Challenge.
- A minimum of 500 BV is required throughout the participant’s 16-week Challenge period.
- Participants must use Isagenix products and cannot use similar or competitive products from any other company during the time they are participating in the IsaBody Challenge.
- Participants cannot utilize any body-transforming procedures including but not limited the lap band, gastric bypass, liposuction, HCG, HGH or other similar treatments.
- Winners and enrolling sponsors may be required to sign an affidavit attesting to their use of Isagenix products during the Challenge period. Participants may also be required to sign a waiver, and submit a validation letter written by participant’s sponsor at the end of the Challenge verifying contestant followed all of the rules and regulations of the Challenge.
- All Participants must submit a completed online registration form in order to be eligible for the Challenge which includes uploading “before” photos at the time of registration and “after” photos at the time of completion.
CHALLENGE TIME LINE
2015 New Year Kick Off
- Last join date to be eligible for the 2015 New Year Kick off judging is July 19, 2014
- The Challenge end date is November 8, 2014
- All completion materials must be submitted no later than November 8 2014 in order to be eligible for judging. Note: Materials submitted after this date will be included in the following judging period.
- Winners will be announced before December 1, 2014
2015 Top Achievers
- Last join date to be eligible for the 2015 Top Achievers judging is November 8, 2014
- The Challenge end date is February 28, 2015
- All completion materials must be submitted no later than February 28, 2015 in order to be eligible for judging. Note: Materials submitted after this date will be included in the following judging period.
- Winners will be announced before March 24, 2015
- Last join date to be eligible for 2015 Celebration judging is February 28, 2015
- The Challenge end date is June 20, 2015
- All completion materials must be submitted no later than June 20, 2015 to be eligible for the 2015 Celebration judging. Note: Materials submitted after this date will be included in the following judging period.
- Winners will be announced before July 15, 2015
Note: Isagenix will only judge Participants that submit “before” and “after” photos taken on the start and end date of their Challenge. Your 16-week Challenge period begins the day you take your “before” photos with the newspaper and complete the online registration form. The system allows you to set the start date two weeks back from the current date. If you register and are not satisfied with your initial weight loss, you may restart at any time. All Challenge requirements must be received by Isagenix no later two weeks after the Participant’s end date.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
Isagenix must receive all materials no later than two weeks after the Participant’s Challenge end date. It is each participant’s responsibility to provide Isagenix with the correct contact information. Only one entry per person, per Challenge is permitted. Isagenix is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected postage due to mail entries, typographical or other errors in the printing of the offer, administration of the Challenge, print and online ads, or in the announcement of the prize.
All entries, and any copyrights therein, become the sole property of Isagenix and will not be returned. By entering, Participants agree to abide by these rules and warrant and represent that their entry is authentic, unaltered and their original work, and grant to Isagenix the right to edit, publish, promote and otherwise, use their entries, without restriction, in any and all media, for any purpose whatsoever, and without further permission, notice or compensation.
The odds of winning the Challenge depend on the number of people entering and completing the stated requirements. This cannot be determined in advance.
The decision of the judges with respect to selection of the winners, and in regard to all matters relating to this Challenge, shall be final.
Challenge finalists will be notified by phone or by email. The Grand Prize Winner will be determined during Celebration and will be revealed on stage at the event. Stories and photos of the winners and runners up will also be posted on the Isagenix website after the announcement is made.
IsaBody Challenge Participants may not solicit local media regarding their participation in the Challenge without prior written consent from the Isagenix Communications department. For questions on media relations, contact News@IsagenixCorp.com.
Isagenix makes no express warranty, guarantee or representation of any kind concerning the prizes. Certain restrictions may apply. If winner cannot take the trip during specified date, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected.
I hereby grant Isagenix an unlimited license to use my name, likeness, voice or written materials in any future Isagenix publication, advertisement or promotion. I also certify that my testimonial or endorsement of the Isagenix products is true and voluntary and provided of my own free will. I understand that I will not be entitled to receive any remuneration of any kind for the future use of my name, likeness, voice or written materials.
Participants agree to abide by these rules and the binding decisions of the judges. All prizes are nontransferable. Winner is responsible for paying taxes on their winnings. All federal, state, and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winner. Winner will be required to verify purchases and results or an alternate winner will be selected. Travel companion of trip winner may be required to execute a liability release and verification of age prior to ticketing.
All winners and travel companions will be responsible for obtaining their Visa and any other documents needed to enter or leave the United States.
Challenge winners must provide information necessary to complete Internal Revenue Service Form 1099 (in the United States). All Participants are responsible for any tax forms or information required in their country of residence.
Each Participant assumes all risk of injury, loss or harm of any kind arising from participation in or prizes awarded as a result of this Challenge, and Isagenix shall not be responsible or liable for damages of any kind arising there from. Participants release Isagenix and its directors, officers, executives and employees from all risk, harm, loss, injury or damage that may occur from participating in or resulting from the Challenge.
Participants may modify their diet and/or training program to suit their goals. Participants are encouraged to seek the assistance and advice of a qualified personal trainer. Prior to beginning any weight-control program or exercise regimen, it is recommended that a physician be consulted.
Isagenix reserves the right to award additional prizes at the judges’ discretion. Isagenix reserves the right not to award all prizes in the event that there are an insufficient number of qualified entries received that meet the minimum standards established by the judges.
The IsaBody Challenge, all rules and regulations, and any supporting documents are subject to change without prior notice.
Questions regarding the IsaBody Challenge should be directed to IsaBodyChallenge@IsagenixCorp.com.